Source: Wired Magazine On:
- What Would Facebook Regulation Look Like? Start With the FCC
- AI Can Pass Standardized Tests—But It Would Fail Preschool
- Why a T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Would Be Bad for the Public
- Would You Pay Someone $40 to Keep You Focused on Work?
- California Bill Would Halt Facial Recognition on Bodycams
- You Can’t Buy Friends, but Bloomberg Would Like to…
- Would the Internet Be Healthier Without 'Like' Counts?
- Why Google Would Drop $2.6 Billion on an Analytics Company
- The WIRED25 Festival Is Back—Get Ready to Fix Things
- Intel's New Chip Wizard Has a Plan to Bring Back the Magic
- The Cubicle Is Back. Blame (or Thank) the Coronavirus
- The Facebook Portal Smart Speaker Is Back, Now With More AI