This webinar is the first part of a series on IT Strategy.
January 24, 2019 from 11:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. (US Eastern Standard Time)
This is an online event. CIO Index webinars are delivered using Skype. Participants can attend using an internet connected computer and any major browser or Skype (MS Teams).
This webinar will provide an in-depth introduction to IT Strategy (information technology strategy and planning.) – what is it and why is it important?
At the core of a CIO’s responsibilities lies the answer to the question: how will IT create value in my organization? IT Strategy answers that question. In this webinar we will discuss how.
We will address the key questions surrounding IT Strategy:
- What is the role of IT in an enterprise?
- How does IT create competitive advantage for the business?
- What is strategic planning for information technology?
- What is IT Strategy?
- Is IT strategy a must or are there alternatives?
- Why is IT Strategy important?
- What are the steps in creating an IT Strategic Plan?
- Who should be involved in creating an IT Plan?
- What are the critical success factors in strategic planning for IT?
- How to align business with IT?
Understanding both theory and practice of IT Strategy is critical to its implementation. This webinar is a good resource for the CIO to make the connection.
Participant level of understanding
The target audience is senior IT leaders: CIOs/Technology leaders and business executives who use technology to create value for the enterprise. This discussion would be of value to aspiring IT leaders as well.
How to Attend
This webinar is for members only. Others can purchase a ticket to attend this webinar.