This example illustrates the five key elements of a thorough technology strategic plan. CIOs are well served to study this plan cover to cover to learn how to create a practical, real world IT strategy that delivers business results. Excellent Read! (300+ pages)
This IT Strategic Plan will help you understand:
- How to assess current state IT capability?
- How to envision future state IT capability
- How to design a migration plan
- How to evaluate strategic performance?
- How to create an IT operating model?
- How to institute a technology governance capability?
CIOs can learn how to run an effective and efficient IT capability where investments in technology deliver business results. MUST Read!