Introduction to IT strategy presentation explores the definition, role, benefits, process, and organization required to create a strategic plan for IT.
- Chapter 1: What knowledge of IT and strategy is needed to manage IT for business advantage? Why is IT Strategy important? How is IT Strategy related to Business Strategy?
- Chapter 2: How to successfully deploy IT for business advantage? How to create an effective IT strategy?
- Chapter 3: How to measure the value of IT investments? How to measure IT costs? How to allocate IT costs?
- Chapter 4: Why do IT projects fail? How to manage IT projects for success?
- Chapter 5: How does IT affect the larger organization? Are their organizational designs better suited to IT adoption and transformation?
- Chapter 6: How does IT change business processes? How to effectively deploy IT in support of business transformation?
- Chapter 7: How are employee roles and responsibilities affected? How to effectively manage these changes?
- Chapter 8: How to design and deploy enterprise architecture in support of business goals?
- Chapter 9: Going digital - what has changed, and how to manage it effectively looking beyond technology and focusing on the business imperatives of the net
- Chapter 10: Are ethics important to managing IT effectively? How to exercise control in managing IT?
DownloadDocuments are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf.