CIOs must focus on thorough functionality, architecture principles and guidelines, and deployment models to get the biggest bang from their cloud computing buck. Toward that end, this e-book helps explain architecture guidelines, and models helpful in cloud computing.
- What is cloud computing?
- What are the benefits of implementing cloud computing?
- What are the challenges in implementing cloud computing?
- What are some cloud computing service and deployment models?
- What are cloud computing architecture models, principles, and guidelines?
- How to make the most of your cloud computing implementation?
- How to assess cloud computing maturity using a model?
- What are leading practices in cloud computing design and deployment?
An excellent resource for the CIO who wants to go beyond the hype and implement cloud computing in their enterprise to create business value.