This document details a framework for managing information technology in the enterprise - key functions, their objectives, roles and responsibilities, and their interrelationships. Excellent resource for CIOs. (150 pages)
The information technology management framework will help you understand:
- What is IT Management?
- Why is IT Management critical to business value?
- Why is IT not being managed to maximize value?
- How to manage IT for shareholder value?
- What are the key IT Management functions?
- What is the objective of each IT Management function?
- What are the key roles and responsibilities in each IT Management function?
- How do IT functions connect with each other to provide a holistic management model?
This IT Management Framework is holistic and generic so universally applicable. It connects with other IT Management Frameworks and Models such as COBIT and ITIL. CIOs can adapt this framework to suit their requirements. MUST Read!