This in-depth discussion discusses how to manage technology in this digital age. CIOs can learn how to craft a technology strategy and plan to harness the forces unleashed by the internet. Excellent Read! (600 pages)
This e-book on devising an information technology strategy in the digital age will help you think through the following:
- What is new in the digital age?
- How is business done in the digital age?
- How does it affect information technology?
- What is the role of the CIO in the digital age?
- How to create a strategy for technology in the digital age?
- How do technology operations adapt to the digital age?
- How can CIOs create an IT capability that drives new business models?
Data is at the center of the 21st century enterprise. Its doors are wide open and it is seamlessly integrated with its ecosystem - customers, vendors, employees, etc. Can IT help the business with search marketing? Is your enterprise powered by social networking? Can you make sense of the data tsunami in real time? CIOs need to understand that technology today is driving business. Then, create a strategy to do it. MUST Read!