This document provides in-depth guidance on managing information technology projects (IT Projects) - scope, schedule, cost, risk etc. - including stakeholder communications. Excellent Read! (80+ pages)
This guide to IT Project Management will help you with:
- What is program/project management?
- Why is program/project management important?
- What are the steps in program/project management?
- How to manage a program/project within scope, cost, and schedule?
- How to identify and manage program/project risks?
- How to effectively communicate program/project progress to key stakeholders?
CIOs and project managers can learn how to implement projects that deliver the value promised.