This e-book discusses the evolution of an operating model for digital business, its capabilities, and a migration plan to implement it for value. An excellent discussion for the CIO to follow! (150 pages)
This e-book on an operating model for digital business will help you with the following:
- What is an operating model?
- Why is an operating model critical to business success?
- How must operating models evolve to enable and empower digital business?
- What key capabilities must be incorporated in a successful e-Business?
- How to create a differentiated operating model for e-Business?
- How to drive digital transformation using operating models?
- How should process and technology enable this new operating model?
- How to efficiently and effectively implement this operating model for e-Business?
CIOs will learn how to create an operating model that puts the customer at the center of the enterprise and delivers speed and scale at lower cost. MUST Read!