This document presents a comprehensive guide to creating an information technology governance (IT Governance) capability. This guidance takes an IT Investment perspective on IT Governance that makes it very powerful. Excellent Read! (125 pages)
This guide can help CIOs create an IT investment focused IT Governance program in their enterprise:
- What is IT Governance?
- What are the phases of IT Governance?
- What is an IT investment?
- How best to manage IT investments to maximize business value?
- How are IT Governance processes implemented with IT investment management processes?
- How to govern IT processes from systems development to portfolio management?
- What are the key roles and responsibilities in IT Governance?
The highlight of this guidance is how it intertwines IT Investment Management and IT Governance processes. MUST READ!