This in-depth discussion introduces key concepts in electronic commerce from a business management perspective. CIOs can learn the key aspects of e-Business - from concept to implementation and operations. Excellent Read! (200+ pgs)
This guide to conducting business on the web will help you understand:
- What is electronic commerce/business?
- Why is e-Business shaking up businesses and industries?
- Why is e-Business critical to the success of brick and mortar companies?
- How to create an effective e-Strategy?
- How to use e-Business to create competitive advantage?
- How to create an effective e-Business capability?
- What is e-Marketing and how to market on the net?
- What is e-Procurement and how to buy in the web?
- What does it take to run a business on the web?
- How to manage the financial aspects of an e-Business?
- What are some legal issues related to e-Business?
- How to avoid common pitfalls in e-Business?
- How to secure an e-Business?
This is a discussion from the e-Business owner's perspective - from concept to strategy, implementation, marketing, procurement, finance, selling, legal, operations etc. - that will teach you how to operate like a CEO of your own e-Business within a business. MUST Read!