This e-book details the standard policies and procedures to manage an IT organization's operations - from strategy to implementation. A good template to create an operations guide for your own organization. Excellent Read! (150 pages)
This e-book can help you create robust IT Management guidelines that are critical to the smooth operations of any IT Organization:
- What are the key services used and offered by an IT organization?
- What is the ideal governance framework to manage and control IT?
- What are best practice policies and procedures that should guide IT services?
- How to create policies and procedures for an IT Organization?
- How do standards based policies and procedures help create business value?
This guide explains key governance and management concepts, how things are connect with each other. CIOs can learn how to create an easy to use reference for their organization so their team follows standard policies and procedures.