IT Governance leadership training presentation discusses the following topics:
- What is IT governance?
- What does practical IT Governance look like?
- What is the role, and responsibilities of leadership in implementing an effective IT Governance program?
- What is the connection between risk management, security, and IT Governance?
- What are the key areas, and processes needed in each to implement IT Governance?
- How to engage the board in implementing IT Governance?
- How to engage other functions of the organization in implementing IT Governance?
- What is the purpose of risk assessment? How to conduct a risk assessment?
- What is the purpose of an IT Audit? How to conduct an audit?
An excellent guide to managing a security, and risk driven IT Governance program.
DownloadDocuments are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf. 1