This report details a strategic plan for information technology (IT Strategic Plan) and a roadmap to implement it. CIOs can use this as a template to create an IT strategy for their organization. Excellent Read! (150+ pages)
This strategic plan for information technology will help you with the following:
- How to understand business priorities?
- How to create a vision for IT in support of business requirements?
- How to devise a strategy and plan to implement this IT vision?
- How to create an IT roadmap to communicate progress against an IT implementation plan?
- How to build consensus among the various stakeholders on the strategic direction and implementation plan?
- How to incorporate latest thinking, trends, and best practices in IT Strategic Planning?
- How to create a governance structure that fosters accountability in the organization?
CIOs can learn the key skills needed to create an effective and efficient IT strategy, plan, and roadmap that aligns business priorities with technology capability to create superior business value. MUST Read!