Learn the key concepts in group dynamics in a professional or business setting. Learn how to lead teams to perform above their ability using concepts, frameworks, and approaches in organizational behavior. This course is part of the management core at CIO Index.
Sourabh Hajela is the Executive Editor and CEO of Cioindex, Inc. Mr. Hajela is an award winning thought leader, management consultant, trainer and entrepreneur with over thirty years of experience in strategy, planning and delivery of IT Capability to maximize shareholder value for Fortune 50 corporations across major industries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Earn a certificate of completion and recognition:
Get recognized by the world's largest professional network for CIOs.
- Certificate: Receive a certificate recognizing high achievement in one of more areas. (Example)
- Badge: A badge displaying this subject matter expertise is displayed on your profile
- CIO Expert: Your listing in the CIO Experts Directory displays a certified markup as a sign of distinction
Lectures are in plain text format available for access using a web browser 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. Pick a time that works for you, log in to the training portal and access the course content. Complete the course at your leisure - participants have 90 days access to complete the course.
Instructor Led Online
Courses can be taken in the form of a seven-week workshop featuring live sessions. Participants can attend a live classroom setting using MS Team Meetings. We will send participants a link to the sessions after they have enrolled in the workshop.
The first six weeks, each session will include a lecture and have time for questions and answers. Some weeks, we might have two lectures because there is a lot to cover and 90 minutes might not be sufficient. We will give you a thirty minute break between the sessions to take a breather.
- Live Sessions are scheduled on weekends so your work doesn't stop while you learn
- Live sessions are scheduled for two days in every week to accommodate different time zones
- Friday Session: 8:00 P.M. - 9:30 P.M. (US EST) (Participants from New Zealand and Australia and Western US will find this suitable)
- Saturday Session: 11: 00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. (US EST) (Participants from North America, Europe, Africa and Asia (excluding New Zealand and Australia) will find this time suitable)
- Participants can attend either of these sessions because they will cover the same material. If you are so inclined, feel free to attend both sessions - we don't mind!
- These times might be adjusted to suit participants in a given workshop.
- These sessions may be recorded so participants can review them on demand.
Week Seven is for final presentations. Each participant will have the opportunity to present their final project to their peers who are encouraged to provide feedback on both the substance and style of the presentation.
On-Demand Access to Course
In addition to these live sessions, participants will have access to the course material online. You can access text and/or hear pre-recorded lectures at your convenience. A link with access information will be sent to participants after enrollment.
On-Demand Access to CIO Toolkit
Course Participants will have access to the CIO Reference Library which is the world's most comprehensive reference on IT Management and will be used extensively throughout this workshop.
Access to Private Discussion Groups
We have assigned a private group for up-to 12 participants in each workshop. These groups will be used to have discussions on topics that cannot be had in live sessions. Participants are free to interact with each other outside of groups and lectures - we hope they will!
We believe that the best learning happens when we apply it to a real world problem facing us. Consequently, each week participants will work on an assignment. Each assignment builds a piece of the puzzle. The final assignment, due at the end of the seven (7) weeks, complies all these pieces incorporating feedback from the instructor and their peer-group.