Corporate IT Professionals
Turbo Charge Your IT Career!
- Learn New Skills: Learn,discuss,compare, and discover world class ideas, processes, frameworks, best practices etc. using the complimentary CIO Toolkit/Desk Reference
- Build Your Resume: Online training to hone in new skills + certification to prove your credentials to the world
- Build Relationships: Collaborate with peers and Connect with Subject Matter Experts; get advice and share ideas
- Drive the solution as you are in control – you are in charge of the what, when, where, how, and why of the solution to address your issue
Corporate IT Professional Subscription provides membership access to the CIO Portal to professionals in End User Departments. This membership gives you access to connections, information and tools to further your IT career:
- Global CIO Directory: Get listed in the who’s who of IT Management. You can create a complete profile – with picture, skills, biography, employment history, and contact information – to get the recognition that you have earned. Collaborators, and recruiters can easily find you to give your career an added boost.
- Global CIO Experts Directory: Get listed in the global subject matter experts directory. This prestigious directory brings you recognition, and makes it each for recruiters, and collaborators to find you.
- Professional Networking: Access ALL professional networking features – better search, ability to send in-messages.
- CIO Desk Reference: Get complimentary access to the world’s best reference for IT Leaders. CIO Desk Reference aka CIO Toolkit – openly available information aggregated from the web on 350+ IT management topics, categorized, cross-referenced, tagged and made available for easy search and discovery. Learn,discuss,compare, and discover world class ideas, processes, frameworks, best practices etc. using the complimentary reference library.
- Webinars: Access to members only webinars/events. Priority access to all webinars/events.
- Certification: Anyone can take a training course but only members can be certified! This certification is listed on your profile, and directory listings.
- Author Services: Access to start a blog, post articles, jobs, events, whitepapers etc.
- Special Interest Groups: – A small group of 12 peers who work together to solve a problem (Premium)
- Roundtables – A virtual meeting of a small group share ideas on topics of interest. Moderated, 1 hour conference call.
- Peer-Connect: A small private advisory group of 12 peers who work with you throughout the year as your trusted confidants and advisors. (Premium PLUS)
- Research Connect: – Use social networking to find answers to leading edge problems for a fraction of the cost. 12 peers hire an advisory/consultant for custom research on a topic and split the bill for personalized recommendations and guidance (TBD)
Services are being rolled out and may take time to be completely operational.
For complete details, please refer to the membership page.
Order Receipt, and Invoice
An order receipt, and invoice are automatically issued and emailed to you with your purchase. If you need any other documentation as proof of purchase or to submit to your company, please contact us and we will email it to you after your payment has been received.
This subscription is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. Save over 10% with a yearly membership.
- Automatic Renewal: This subscription renews automatically at the end of 3 months. This ensures convenience, and uninterrupted service but is important for another reason: rate lock.
- Renewal Reminder: We send you a renewal reminder – usually 3 days prior – so you can update your information on file to ensure automatic renewal, or suspend/cancel your subscription.
- Self-Service: Manage your account and subscription at your convenience – renew, suspend, or cancel your subscription and recurring billing.
Your subscription dues are locked, at the rate at which purchased, for the duration of an active subscription for at least 3 years from the date of purchase:
- Active subscription MUST be maintained i.e.. subscription must not lapse. You can automatically or manually renew your subscription on or before the expiration date.
- Subscribers will not pay a higher price, should the rate increase from its current level.
- CIO Index may at its discretion, with or without notice, for no reason or any reason, increase the period from the minimum 3 years.
This subscription grants the purchaser, and only the purchaser, access to the CIO Portal’s membership areas:
- You may not share this access with anyone. If we are made aware of your access being used for anything but personal use, we will immediately terminate your access to the portal, and consider it a violation of our terms – no refund is issued.
- There are resource governors that trigger on excessive use and will temporarily suspend your access to the portal. This suspension can last an hour, a day or a month.
There are absolutely NO REFUNDS issued on this subscription.
Save over 10% when you sign up for a yearly membership.
- Groups of 10+ members receive a 15% discount on the base price when they purchase a group membership.
- The cart automatically calculates this price when the quantity is input to reflect the group size
- A group does not have to comprise of employees from the same company i.e.. there are no restrictions based upon employment status
- However, each member must be the actual user of the service (No admin, librarians, researchers etc. are allowed to participate)
- Group members cannot be changed over the course of the subscription
- Members may be added at any time and will receive the group discount applicable
- A group admin is designated to manage group members