This discussion on enterprise architecture driven enabled business transformation discusses the following:
- What is business transformation and why is it important?
- Why enterprise architecture is critical to enterprise transformation?
- What are the various EA frameworks? Why do they fall short of really assisting in transformation planning and implementation?
- How to plug the gaps in strategic planning for enterprise architecture?
- How best to use enterprise architecture in business transformation?
A very good discussion for the CIO who wants to use enterprise architecture modeling to assist in transforming their enterprise.