A laptop is missing. Cameras show an employee leaving the building around the same time carrying “something” – one cannot say conclusively that it is the laptop. You ask the employee and they do not remember what they were carrying. Now what?
- Why do people behave as they do?
- Why do people work hard? Why do some others slack off?
- Does one team member respond well to a pay increase whereas another to being placed on an “important” project?
- What has this got to do with “governance?”
- How can I effectively predict future behavior?
- Can you see the “bomb” before it is planted?
- Can you stop the laptop from walking out the door?
- How can I direct, change and control behavior?