This case study proposes a framework for the successful integration of the IT Function in Mergers and Acquisitions. CIOs will learn the factors driving success in post merger integration of their organization and how to successfully navigate this minefield. Excellent Read! (100+ pgs)
This Post Merger Integration Case Study will help you understand:
- What is Post Merger Integration?
- Why is Post Merger Integration of the IT Function critical to the success of M&A?
- Why do typical M&A overlook the critical importance of IT integration?
- What are the factors driving success of IT Organization Integration?
- How can a CIO overcome these challenges?
IT plays a critical role in the success of Mergers and Acquisitions therefore CIOs and other key employees must be involved throughout the process. This framework helps understand why and how to get it done. MUST Read!