This research introduces a quantitative framework for project portfolio management (PPM) and tests it in real world conditions to assess its effectiveness. CIOs can learn how to use a structured approach and framework for PPM. Excellent Read! (400+ pgs)
This case study on PPM will help you understand:
- What is project portfolio management?
- Why is project portfolio management critical to organizational success?
- How is project portfolio management implemented in the real world?
- What are the improvement opportunities in PPM use?
- How to plug these holes in PPM capability?
- How to assess projects for strategic fit?
- How to implement a structured, quantitative project portfolio management in the enterprise?
CIOs will learn how to use PPM to create business value. MUST Read!