This case study explores the challenges and opportunities in board guidance on enterprise architecture planning. CIOs will learn how to engage the board in enterprise architecture. Excellent Read! (100+ pgs)
This guide to board guidance on enterprise architecture will help you understand:
- What is enterprise architecture?
- Who are the key enterprise architecture stakeholders?
- What are the key objectives if each stakeholder?
- How are decisions about enterprise architecture made today?
- What are the opportunities to improve this process?
- What are the challenges in improving this process?
- How can the CIO engage the board in enterprise architecture decisions?
Board mentorship and, more importantly, sponsorship is critical to IT's success. Enterprise architecture is no different. CIOs must engage their boards to succeed with their enterprise architecture initiatives. This is a great place to start. MUST Read!