This case study explores the impact of the quality of information on the results achieved through the stage gate process. An excellent discussion for the CIO to follow to understand why a perfect stage gate is not enough without reliable inputs. Excellent Read! (200 pages)
This case study will help you understand the following:
- What is stage gate and why is it important to innovation?
- Why do results vary from the same stage gate process?
- What must be done to improve results?
- What is the impact of information quality on stage gate results?
- How to assess information quality?
- How to factor in information quality in stage gate?
- How to improve information quality over time?
CIOs can learn how achieve results with imperfect information. Good Read!