As you develop a strategic technology plan for your organization, stop to think about the following:
- What is the vision for the enterprise?
- What is the vision for IT capability in support of the enterprise vision?
- Why develop an IT strategy?
- What is the driver for change?
- What is the impact of change?
- What business outcomes are we seeking and how to measure them?
- How will we implement our strategy?
- What does the enterprise look over time?
- What is our investment strategy?
These are just a few of the strategic questions a CIO must address. This case study discusses how to approach them. Good discussion to follow!
DownloadDocuments are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf. 1