This series of presentations discuss the drivers of competitive advantage, and components of IT capability that can be (must be?) deployed in support.
- What is competitive advantage?
- What creates competitive advantage for the business?
- How can IT be deployed to support the enterprise's strategic mission?
- What are some examples of IT being deployed as a strategic weapon?
- Has the advent of the internet changed this strategic equation? How?
- What are the key components of IT capability - hardware, software, network, databases etc.?
- What are the key types of information systems - strategic, operational, decision support, electronic data interchange, etc.?
- How to build IT components in support of a business solution?
- What are the security challenges faced by a CIO?
- What are the cultural, ethical, organizational challenges faced by a CIO?
- How to deploy effective IT Management techniques in support of business value?
An excellent resource for the CIO to use strategic IT to create business value
DownloadDocuments are in common file formats such as Microsoft Word (doc), Powerpoint (ppt), Excel (xls,csv,xlsx), and Adobe pdf. 1