This document illustrates the integration of IT Governance (information technology governance) into corporate governance. Excellent example for the CIO to follow. (50 pages)
This IT Governance Plan incorporates the governance of technology as a part of the board's responsibility thereby eliminating misalignment and loss of business value due to the separation of corporate governance from IT Governance.
- What is Corporate Governance of Information Technology?
- Why should the board oversee the governance of technology?
- How to use an IT Governance framework?
- How to set policies, principles, and organization for IT Governance?
- How to assign roles and responsibilities?
- How to ensure delivery of results?
An excellent example that can be used as a template to create an IT Governance Plan for your organization.