Arguably, the single most important issue on a CIO's agenda is business IT alignment. Creating Business IT Alignment Using Enterprise Architecture discusses the following topics:
- How do you go about creating alignment of IT with business?
- How do the parts and pieces of IT capability fit together with those of business capability?
- How does enterprise architecture fit into this puzzle?
- How does EA enable business value creation? How do emerging technologies affect business value?
- How should a CIO incorporate them into his agenda?
These questions are at the core of a CIO's agenda. This presentation set is a great place to start understanding the "big picture" of IT and how to leverage it to create business value.