This business IT alignment framework connects three critical components of IT Management namely, business model, business case, and enterprise architecture:
- What is enterprise architecture? Why is it important?
- How does enterprise architecture help?
- What is a business model? Why is it important?
- How does a business model help?
- How do you create an enterprise architecture?
- How do you create a business model?
- How do we evaluate business models?
- What is a business case? Why is it important?
- How to create a business case for an investment?
- How to connect a business model with enterprise architecture?
- How to evaluate the outcome of this combination using business case?
CIOs can benefit from this discussion understanding the basics of IT Management but more importantly, connecting these three using this framework can be invaluable in achieving the goal of IT alignment in your enterprise.