This research proposes a framework for disaster recovery planning on a solid foundation of enterprise architecture. CIOs can learn how to create a robust plan that quickly gets the enterprise back on its feet after a disaster. Excellent Read! (70 pgs)
This disaster recovery planning framework will help you understand:
- What is disaster recovery planning?
- Why is disaster recovery planning critical to the enterprise?
- What are the challenges in disaster recovery planning?
- How can enterprise architecture help with these challenges?
- How to create a disaster recovery plan that reduces business operations recovery time?
Enterprise architecture can provide an excellent resource for disaster recovery planning - to create a comprehensive plan for business recovery in the fastest time possible. CIOs can learn how to merge these two disciplines to achieve this goal. MUST Read!