This guide details a framework and approach to IT investment management. It explains how to manage IT investments for value. CIOs can learn how to connect and correlate plans with cost, and value. MUST Read!
This IT investment management guide will help you plan and deliver business value:
- What is IT Value?
- How to calculate IT value?
- How to manage a project for value?
- Who are the key stakeholders and their role in IT value management?
- How to connect IT value with a project plan?
- How to communicate the delivery of IT value?
CIOs often focus on the plan and costs associated with IT initiatives, overlooking the actual delivery of value. This discussion can help you make the important connections between the three so you can run projects with a firm focus on what they do for the business.