This book discusses the responsibilities of the CIO Role and provides guidance on how to fulfill them effectively. An excellent guide for the CIO and aspiring CIOs. Excellent Read! (200 pgs)
The guide to the Chief Information Officer Role will help you understand:
- What is the CIO Role?
- What are the key responsibilities of the CIO Role?
- What to design an IT Organization?
- What are the key roles and responsibilities of the CIO Team?
- How to hire and retain talent on your team?
- How to design, deploy, and maintain information systems that drive business results?
- How to manage projects for effectiveness and efficiency?
- How to harness technology disruption for business value?
The CIO role has evolved from technology management to technology driven business management. This book discusses the requirements for the CIO to re-tool and re-engage with the business. MUST Read!