This e-book introduces big data, discusses its benefits, details its implementation considerations, and predicts the roles and responsibilities needed for its successful harvesting. Excellent Read! (70 pages)
This overview of big data will help you understand:
- What is Big Data?
- What are the key concepts and terms used in Big Data?
- Why is Big Data critical for the business?
- What are the opportunities and threats to Big Data adoption?
- How to implement Big Data in the enterprise?
- What role does the C-Suite play in Big Data's successful use?
- What new roles and responsibilities are needed to successfully use Big Data?
This guide can help you harness the power of Big Data to create business value for the enterprise. MUST Read!