This e-book discusses the use of artificial intelligence for societal change. CIOs, as business leaders, need to understand how AI can help the society at large and the business opportunity this presents. (50+ pages)
This discussion will help you with the following:
- What is artificial intelligence?
- How can its capabilities be applied to solve societal issues?
- Which AI capabilities are particularly helpful in solving vexing societal issues?
- Are AI capabilities particularly suited for some societal problems more than others?
- What risks and challenges does the application of artificial intelligence present?
- How to overcome these challenges and mitigate these risks?
- How does this present a business opportunity?
This discussion is best had in context, so please refer to the e-Book: The Customer Demand for Artificial Intelligence and others that follow.