This compendium of articles discusses the structure, role, responsibilities, and effectiveness of a company's board of directors with a focus on technology governance. CIOs can learn how to work with their Board to effectively manage enterprise transformation in the digital era. Excellent Read! (200 pgs)
This guide to the CIO and the Board will help you understand:
- What is a Board of Directors for a company?
- What is the structure of the Board of Directors?
- What is the role of the Board of Directors?
- What are the responsibilities of a Board of Directors?
- What are the factors that drive the effectiveness of a Board of Directors?
- How should the Board of Directors adapt to the digital era?
- What is the Board's imperative for technology governance?
- How can a Board of Directors play a more effective role in digital transformation?
- What is the role of a CIO on the Board of Directors?
- How can a CIO foster a mutually beneficial partnership with the Board of Directors?
Digital transformation has made it imperative that boards govern technology more effectively. CIOs have a role to play. This is an excellent resource for you to learn how. MUST Read!