This report details the approach, framework, and activities undertaken to create a data governance capability. An excellent example for CIOs who want to implement a structured approach to governing data in the enterprise. (200 pages)
This case study on data governance will help you with the following:
- What is data governance?
- Why do we need a disciplined approach to data governance?
- What are the key elements of data governance?
- What are the key roles and responsibilities in data governance?
- What are the key steps in implementing data governance?
- How to communicate progress along the way?
An excellent framework for data governance that can be used as a template to implement a robust governance mechanism for enterprise data. MUST Read!