This discussion is unique, interesting, and extremely relevant for a CIO who wants to understand behavioral aspects of business change. How does one model motivation? How does intention factor into decisions affecting successful change? That is the purpose of the EA Framework discussed in this paper.
- What are the steps in enterprise architecture planning?
- What are some prominent enterprise architecture frameworks?
- What aspects of an enterprise do these frameworks model?
- What aspects critical to change management are not modeled?
- How to model human motivation?
- How to use these models for better decisions about change management?
An excellent discussion of enterprise architecture, enterprise architecture frameworks, and adding the human behavioral dimension to the layers modeled by EA to make it even more powerful. MUST read!