This guide to information technology for business advantage goes into all the key aspects of an IT capability - from a strategic vision to implementing systems and infrastructure:
- How does information technology create value for the business?
- How to create a strategic vision for IT?
- How to manage key elements of IT capability - systems, networks, infrastructure... - for strategic advantage?
- How to bring program management skills to improve governance of IT?
- How to manage systems life-cycle - analysis, design, maintenance - efficiently and effectively?
- How has the internet changed the strategic direction of IT? How to manage it for business value?
- What are the risks in enterprise IT?
- What are the keys to successful IT leadership?
- What are the trends affecting enterprise IT?
This is a great discussion for the CIO who wants to understand the key decisions about IT Capability and how to make them right. Excellent Read!