This document provides practical guidance on developing IT Strategy:
- What is IT Strategy?
- Why is it important to develop a strategic plan for IT?
- How does IT Strategy help the enterprise?
- What are the steps in developing a strategic plan for IT?
- What are the key deliverables in an IT Strategic Plan?
- How to create an implementation plan for IT Strategy?
- How to use a strategy for IT?
- How to measure the value created by IT Strategy?
- What is the organizational model required to support IT Strategic Planning?
- What tools can be used to develop an IT Strategy?
- How to manage risk in the process?
- How to facilitate change brought upon by the process?
All this is illustrated with a real life strategic plan deliverables. MUST read for the CIO.