This document introduces a thorough information technology governance (IT Governance) framework with examples of its use in the enterprise. CIOs can learn how to apply decision rights to the governance of various aspects of IT. Excellent Read! (125+ pages)
This framework for IT Governance will help you understand:
- What is IT Governance?
- Why is IT Governance critical to organizational success?
- How do Corporate and IT Governance work together?
- How to align IT Governance and IT Strategy?
- How to use an IT Governance Framework?
- How to implement effective decision rights?
- How to follow a phased approach to implement IT Governance?
This document introduces an IT Governance framework and examples of its use in the enterprise to create effective governance, security, disaster recovery, and other policies. CIOs can learn the key concepts in IT Governance, its benefits, and how to follow a structured framework and approach to implement it. MUST Read!