This information technology strategic plan highlights the use of enterprise wide collaboration to set priorities. CIOs can learn the benefit of incorporating views and opinions of key stakeholders in an IT Strategy. Excellent Read! (100 pages)
This IT Strategic Plan will help you understand:
- What is IT Strategy? Why is it important?
- What are the key elements of an IT Strategic Plan?
- How does IT Strategy help identify and prioritize enterprise priorities?
- How does IT Strategy help drive IT organization's priorities?
- Why is it critical to engage key stakeholders in the enterprise?
- How to engage key stakeholders in the enterprise?
IT Strategies do not deliver results because they lack buy-in of key stakeholders. Engaging these key stakeholders early in the process can make all the difference. MUST Read!