This e-book provides in-depth discussion on the ten key areas of IT Management. CIOs can learn how to manage IT effectively and efficiently. Excellent Read! (250 pgs)
This guide to managing IT for value will help you understand:
- What is the role of IT in business?
- How to create a strategic plan for IT?
- How to manage IT projects?
- How to create an IT Governance capability and connect it with Corporate Governance?
- How to develop an enterprise architecture plan?
- How to create collaboration within the enterprise?
- How to re-tool IT for e-business?
- What is enterprise resource planning (ERP)?
- How to use data analytics to create value for the business?
- How to implement knowledge management in the enterprise?
These skills are critical to managing IT for value. MUST Read!