This is an in-depth discussion on leadership, motivation, and its impact on employee performance. An excellent resource for the CIO who wants to transform themselves into business leaders. Excellent Read! (400+ pages)
This is a deep dive into motivational leadership that will help you with the following:
- What is leadership?
- What is motivational leadership?
- Why is leadership important?
- What does a leader need to motivate?
- How does a leader motivate their team?
- What is the impact of motivation on employee performance?
This exploration focuses on motivational leadership in perhaps the most difficult business function: customer support. If you can inspire team members in this area, imagine what you can do with teams in much less stressful business functions?
Note: This is a theoretical discussion with a lot of models and math. You will have to step over it to get to the meat of things that matter to you. Worth the trouble!