This presentation set discusses the application of information technology for business advantage. Excellent discussion for the CIO to follow to create a strategic plan for IT in their organization. Excellent Read!! (600 pages)
This e-Book on technology powered business capability will help you understand:
- Why is information technology critical to business success?
- How do companies use information technology for business advantage?
- Are some areas of business better candidates for IT application?
- How to identify technology solutions to business problems?
- How does technology enhance different aspects of a business?
- How does technology support different functions within a business?
- How can technology be used to create and sustain competitive advantage?
- What ethical issues are raised by the use of technology and how to address them?
- What are the building blocks of information systems - hardware, software, database, network...?
- What are the vulnerabilities introduced by information technology and how to address it?
- How can IT help make better decisions?
- How to build information systems?
This discussion will help the CIO understand the benefits, use, and construction of information technology capability in support of business needs. MUST Read!