This example illustrates the steps and deliverables in a comprehensive diagnostic of current IT capability. CIOs can use this as a template to assess their own organization's current state and use this as the baseline to design desired IT Capability. Excellent Read! (100 pgs)
This IT Capability Assessment Example will help you understand:
- What is IT Capability?
- What are the core elements of IT Capability?
- How to conduct an assessment of IT Capability?
- What are the steps and deliverables in an IT Capability Diagnostic?
- How to use an IT Capability Assessment for Business IT Alignment?
- How to use an IT Capability Assessment to delivery more value from IT?
CIOs can use an IT Diagnostic to understand how technology capability is currently being used, ensure it is in compliance with internal and external rules and regulations, identify gaps with best practice benchmarks, and develop a future state IT capability to improve value delivery.