This document details a strategic plan for IT modernization. CIOs can learn the unique challenges of legacy IT and how to overcome them in a systematic, thought through manner. Excellent Read! (100 pages)
This IT Strategic Plan Example will help you understand:
- What are the issues with legacy IT?
- What are the opportunities to improve?
- Should one follow an incremental journey out of legacy IT?
- Or, completely rebuild from scratch?
- How to plan for IT modernization without the luxury of stopping?
- How to implement a strategic plan for IT?
It is not easy to renovate a building with its occupants inside. It is more difficult to change the engines on a plane mid flight. It is like pulling a hat trick to modernize IT while the business is using it and depends on it! MUST Read!