The executive guide to enterprise architecture planning includes"
- Enterprise Architecture Overview: Provides a high-level overview of EA concepts, guidance, and principles.
- Organization Overview: Describes the organization's mission, vision, goals, value proposition, benefits, mandates, and assumptions and constraints.
- Methodology: Provides detailed information about the EA program including the levels of architecture, EA framework, meta model, product framework, and principles.
- Roles and Responsibilities: Describes the roles involved in a program office of Enterprise Architecture and Governance.• Management Controls: Provides information about how EA is managed and maintained using a configuration management plan, product release schedule, and performance measurement.
- Tools & Resources: Introduces the tools and resources available to manage EA planning and implementation