This is a sample IT Governance Policy and Charter that highlights the approach, process and structures associated with governing an organization. CIOs can use this as a template to create an IT Governance capability for their own organization.
This IT Governance Example will help you understand:
- What is IT Governance?
- Why is IT Governance critical to the enterprise?
- What are the key imperatives of good IT Governance?
- What are the processes of IT Governance?
- What are the key roles and responsibilities in IT Governance?
- How to create an IT Governance that delivers business results?
IT Governance is a critical tool in delivering rapid, sustainable, results. This example can help CIOs understand how to get IT Governance right.