Often we forget that enterprise architecture exists for a reason - implement business strategy! This series of presentations establishes that connection. It does so without losing the details in EA that every CIO must immerse themselves in. An excellent discussion that every CIO MUST read:
This introduction to enterprise architecture discusses the following:
- What is EA? (EA fundamentals)
- What are EA Principles?
- What are the benefits of EA?
- What are the challenges in EA?
- Why is EA relevant, and important today?
- The Governance of EA
- EA Maturity
- EA Standards
- History of EA frameworks
- How does EA fit into systems implementation?
- Common frameworks (Zachman, IAF, TOGAF, ...)
- How does EA fit into strategic planning?
- Common issues with EA implementation
- EA Process
- Roles in EA
And much more!