This comprehensive document (~250 pages) is filled with good foundational information on IT Governance, Enterprise Architecture (EA) and service oriented architecture (SOA), their inter-relationship, and maturity models. The first 100 pages will be the most relevant to most audiences.
- What is IT Governance?
- Why is IT Governance important?
- What are the challenges in implementing IT Governance?
- What are the different frameworks, and models of IT Governance?
- What is enterprise architecture planning?
- What is the benefit of implementing enterprise architecture?
- How to implement, manage, and control an effective, and efficient enterprise architecture?
- What are the different frameworks, and models of enterprise architecture?
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- What is SOA?
- Why is SOA important, what are its benefits?
- How to migrate to SOA?
- What are the different frameworks, and models of SOA?