This comprehensive report details the implementation of a structured information technology governance framework (IT Governance Framework) in an organization. CIOs can learn how to apply the principles of governance to monitor and control IT capability in their organization. Excellent Read! (150 pages)
This IT Governance Sample illustrates the use of a structured framework for IT Governance:
- What is IT Governance?
- Why is IT Governance critical to business value?
- What are the critical elements of an IT Governance capability?
- What are some best practices in IT Governance?
- What are IT Governance principles and why are they important?
- What is an IT Governance Framework?
- Why is an IT Governance Framework critical to successful implementation?
- What are the key roles in IT Governance?
- What is the role of executive leadership in IT Governance?
- How to successfully implement IT Governance?
- How to ensure continuous improvements?
This sample makes critical connections between the key concepts in IT Governance so you have a view to a holistic approach to its implementation. MUST Read!