Introduction to Enterprise Architecture Course:
Learn How to Make IT Do More for Less By Architecting the Enterprise for Success
Would you live in a house that has not been architected? Enterprise Architecture is to an business what architecture is to a house. However, developing an Enterprise Architecture without proven frameworks and tools is an exercise in futility. The Intro to Enterprise Architecture online training course describes what constitutes a “good enough” Enterprise Architecture and introduces proven methods to quickly develop one.
Developed by Infomajic, this in-depth course explains how many Fortune 50 companies use Enterprise Architecture to achieve business success. The program is led by , a thought leader, management consultant, author and trainer with over 25 years experience developing Enterprise Architecture. Her audio narration guides you through more than 200 slides that show you, step-by-step, how to develop an Enterprise Architecture. In addition to the online course, which you can take at your own pace and convenience, you’ll also receive a PDF version of the presentation, plus a certificate of completion.
A Proven Framework for IT Success
This course discusses the “how to” of developing an Enterprise Architecture in a time-and-cost effective way. It teaches frameworks and methods that are:
- Quantitative Intro to Enterprise Architecture takes Enterprise Architecture from a nebulous concept to a business effort that can be measured, charted and understood.
- Practical The course drills down to the practical construction of an Enterprise Architecture
- Implementable Techniques explained enable easy implementation of EA.
- Easy to Use Jane Carbone gets to the answers quickly and effectively.
Focused on Business Results
Whether you head up the IT department, the finance group, or the entire company, your primary focus is on creating value for the business. Information technology is only a means to that end. The objective of this course is to create a foundation for an IT infrastructure that supports the business.
This approach to Enterprise Architecture supports an effective and efficient IT capability, which in turn, drives business results.
The course answers critical questions like:
- What is Enterprise Architecture?
- Why is an Enterprise Architecture essential for business success?
- What are the steps to create an Enterprise Architecture?
- How do we implement this new Enterprise Architecture?
- Are there tools and techniques available that can facilitate this journey?
Learn More About Enterprise Architecture Planning If you’d like more details on the Intro to Enterprise Architecture course, click these links:
Most business leaders will agree that an Enterprise Architecture is a “good thing”. However, they also will point out that developing one takes a long time and, when it’s all over, one doesn’t know if it was worth the investment!